Nissei Technology’s products such as lens units are widely used.
Digital cameras have been leading the optical technologies of the world. Nissei Technology is meeting these various needs and specifications. We are also catering to needs in the emerging camera markets with our optical technologies such as action cameras, drone cameras, IoT cameras, and security cameras.
- Digital cameras
- Aspherical plastic lens + low-reflection AR coating
- Mirrorless cameras
- EVF lens units, mirror box units
- Action cameras, drone cameras
- 4K ready fisheye lens units
- Security cameras
- Protector lens (e.g. AR, water-repellent, and hard coating)
Smartphones and Tablets
Cameras and sensing capabilities for smartphones continue to evolve. High precision technologies of micrometer- and nanometer-order are required for the optical technologies to produce small lenses of several millimeters in size. While optical technologies of Nissei Technology are adopted by major smartphone manufacturers, we continue to polish them even further.
- Compact / light weight / high-precision lens units
- Aspherical plastic lenses, i-cut lenses, wide-angle lenses, telescopic lenses, TOF, etc.
- LED flash lenses
- Two-color mold Fresnel lenses
- Face recognition, iris recognition lenses
- Fresnel lenses for reflow process, infrared sensing lenses
- Pattern projection optical components for VCSEL
- DOE, MLA, etc.
- Small / precision engineering plastic components
Technological innovation continues for automotive components for safer and more comfortable vehicles. In particular, camera functions are required to improve their sensing (recognition) capabilities in addition to viewing capabilities. Nissei Technology is engaging in developing various optical technologies to enhance the functionalities and reliability of cameras, sensors, and lighting devices.
- Viewing cameras
- Optical units for sensing
- TOF, LiDAR
- Lighting lenses
- LED lenses, rear fog light lenses, interior lighting lenses
- Wide bandwidth anti-reflection coating, temperature-resistant coating, band-pass filters
- Head-up display optics
- Automotive precision engineering plastic components
Wearable VR entertainment
Wearable devices such as smartphones and VR and AR glasses are recently becoming more popular. High-precision optics are used for these products. Nissei Technology is providing various products to customers in these emerging markets.
- Optical components for small sensors
- Optical encoder components
- VR and AR lenses
- Small projector lenses
- High-efficiency lighting LED lenses
- Backlight lenses for TV displays
- Mouse sensor lenses
Nissei Technology’s precision optical technologies are contributing to the medical and health device fields. We started by developing and producing ultra-small surgical cameras to record surgical procedures. Our portfolio has now expanded to endoscope lenses and novel sensing units using light. We are also actively engaging in collaboration with major medical device manufacturers, national universities, national research institutes, among others. We at Nissei Technology are feeling the joy of taking part in the progress in medical treatments.
- Optical units for blood sugar measurement devices
- special lighting and sensing
- Disposable endoscopic lens units
- Disposable electromagnetic flow sensors
- Optical units for blood analysis
- Medical engineering plastic components
Office Automation Equipment
As printers and multifunction printers evolve to have more advanced functionalities, they require engineering plastic components such as high-precision gears. Nissei Technology is producing various engineering plastic components for major manufacturers for their office automation equipment.
- Various gears
- spur gears, helical gears, bevel gears, worm gears, etc.
- Rack and pinion
- Precision engineering plastic components
- Scanning lenses